Monday, March 12, 2012

3 Month Check-In

           Hi all! I wanted to share with you what I've learned over the last 3 months in my year of "dating Jesus". In December I felt as though God wanted me to get to know Him better, so this is what I decided my new years resolution to be (missed the details of my resolution? Check it out here: Dating Jesus).

           Since the beginning of January I've slightly modified my resolution so I would be able to get more out of what I was learning. In late January, I decided that I would start to write down what exactly I was discovering about my Heavenly Father.I found that this was extremely helpful in remembering what I was learning and kept me more accountable to my resolution. So, I wanted to share with you what I've found so far....




            God is so bountiful in characteristics, that it's easy to discover 1 per day or even 1 per week. I have become so much more aware of God's presence around me and His impact in my daily life. I highly recommend it to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends!
Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment so I know you were here! And remember, please keep all posts free from abusive or foul language.

Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...